Who We Are IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.
IT Administration Camp
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Windows infrastructure (Windows Server 2008 & 2012)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows AD, DHCP and DNS Services
- Good knowledge of Windows IIS web server
- Good knowledge of Windows Firewall
- Knowledge of MSSQL 2008, MSSQL 2012 (maintenance)
- Linux experience (Debian, CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Good Knowledge of Linux Infrastructure
- Linux Apache web server understanding, installation and setup configuration
- Linux Proxy (Squid/Nginx) understanding
- UNIX based Firewall (FreeBSD)
- Mail server - Qmail/Postfix (maintenance and support)
- OpenVPN understanding
- Source Control maintenance
- Network sharing, user rights and access
- Excellent networking knowledge (TCP/IP stack), understanding of routing and switching
- Solid knowledge of network troubleshooting, quick and adequate decisions regarding problem solving
- Remote administration of Windows/Linux servers
- PowerShell scripting is a plus
- IPtables is a plus
- MySQL, PHP is a plus
- Assist in the planning, design, documentation and implementation of various systems, including: desktop PC's, servers, network equipment and software applications.
- Develop, maintain and monitor procedures for all server backups.
- Monitor, plan and coordinate the distribution of software releases.
- Make recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and work with various vendors for procurement.
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintain excellent communication with the IT Manager / System Administration Team .Lead and the CTO on all tasks and projects.
- Create and maintain good technical documentation.
- Provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)