WHO WE ARE IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a Senior HTML5 App developer.
We are starting new exiting project for HTML5 client application, that will be exported for web/mobile and desktop. Project base is develop with join efforts with another company on Type Script and Angular 2.0 and we are looking for in-house specialist.
You will have the opportunity to take part in a project and serve as tech lead.
Senior HTML5 Developer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5
- Experience with Angular 1.x / To be familiar with Angular 2.0
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience in creating highly interactive front-end web applications
- Canvas drawing and acceleration
- Cross-platform export
- Participate actively in front-end web architecture, design and development
- Identify problems and develop solutions
- Develop coding and UI standards
- Work closely with other team members as technical advisor
- Perform code reviews and improve the design of existing code
- Explore new ideas and implement new solutions
- Coach and support your teammates grow
- Be a team player
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)