WHO WE ARE IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for Senior Native Mobile Game Developers (iOS / Android) to help us build a new mobile applications for our well-established gaming platform. We are looking for innovation and creative developers who want to create new, easy to use user interfaces that don’t just mimic the designs of our competitors. We believe there is an opportunity in our market to create completely new user experiences, and we seek talented developers to help us create these applications.
Senior iOS and Android Developers
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of iOS or Android app development
- Experience optimizing mobile applications for power and network efficiency
- Demonstrable portfolio of mobile apps. Presence in App Store or Google Play is a must
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and MVC
- Experience interfacing with RESTful web services
- Ability to communicate effectively with both IT and business decision makers
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Will work collaboratively with the Product Owner, UXUI Design team and Mobile Platform Architect to deliver for IGS mobile applications
- Mentor and lead the mobile developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience
- Consult with key technology stakeholders (internal and external API owners, etc.) to drive enhancements and changes to their products when needed by the mobile applications
- Enjoy looking at user data to improve UX in order to create something people love to use
- Like coming up with new ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)