Who We Are IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a Senior Implementation DBA with relevant experience in:
Senior Implementation DBA With Microsoft SQL Server stack
Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server 2012+
- Install and configure SQL Server and related services.
- Design and implement sizing and physical placement of database files.
- Manage SQL Server instances and databases
- Manage SQL Server security, roles and permissions.
- Manage SQL Server Agent jobs, alerts and operators.
- Design and implement high-availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions with SQL Server.
Understand OLTP, OLAP and BI/DWH concepts.
- Understand best practices.
- Audit SQL Server instances.
- Plan and install regular updates of SQL Server with SP and CU.
- Monitor database performance and resource utilization
- Monitor usage and utilization of indexes. Design and implement an index rebuilding plan.
- Understand best practices.
Implement database related tasks in Production environment. a.k.a. Production DBA
- Deploy database updates by using automation scripts.
- Plan and implement manual changes and emergency hotfixes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve database related issues and incidents.
- Escalate application specific and provide useful information.
- Facilitates developers in troubleshooting of live issues.
And also has:
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Working level of English language
- Database development experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Relevant certificates will be considered as an advantage.
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)