Who We Are
IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a Senior C# .NET Developer.
We use .NET and SQL Server as the main platform for our software projects focused on back office / reporting and customer management. As part of our projects we often integrate with third-party software via web services and develop custom functionality on a client-by-client basis.
Senior C# .NET Developer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of development experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with the .NET Framework: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- Experience with AngularJS or a similar single page application framework
- Experience in creating user interfaces for public web sites
- Develop build processes, software standards and procedures
- Identify problems and develop solutions
- Design and implement new solutions and features
- Improve the design of existing code
- Actively contribute in a team environment to build, enhance and support custom-developed software
- Participate in peer code review
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)