Who We Are IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for Senior C++11/14 Developers:
Senior C++11/14 Developers
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with C++ and STL.
- Experience with the latest C++ standards (11/14).
- Strong OOP and OOD knowledge.
- Experience in developing multi-thread applications.
- Knowledge of the Win32 unmanaged APIs.
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE CONSIDERED AS A HUGE PLUS:
- Generic programming.
- Experience with Boost and/or POCO libraries.
- Network programming with TCP and UDP protocols.
- Familiar with HTTP and WebSocket application protocols.
- Experience in developing microservices.
- Develop build processes, software standards and procedures
- Identify problems and develop solutions
- Design and implement new solutions and features
- Improve the design of existing code
- Actively contribute in a team environment to build, enhance and support custom-developed software
- Participate in peer code review
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The development of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance feedback and career pathing
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Additional health insurance
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- Great opportunity to work in flexible environment with work-from-home opportunities