WHO WE ARE IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking new Product Owners. We have two types of product owners in our organization, Game and end user facing product owners. And business and administration focused product owners. These two positions have similar responsibilities with different end users and stakeholder groups in mind.
The primary goal of a product owner is to be the voice of the customer to one or more engineering teams. The product owner represents the needs and desires of stakeholders to an agile delivery team. A product owner makes data driven decisions, using both analytical and anecdotal information from clients to address end-user needs with creativity and understanding of the users and the business. In other words, an IG Soft product owner brings people together to solve interesting challenges brought up by intersection of technology and the desires and needs of our users and stakeholders.
Games / UI / Mobile
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and proven experience in technical specification and Business Analysis for IT projects within the framework of agile software development (SCRUM)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in requirements management and documentation
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Certificate for Scrum Master or Product Owner will be taken as an advantage
- Eager to learn new technologies and capable of looking for pragmatic solutions to problems
- Strong interpersonal skills - team oriented person, be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients
- Fluent in English
- Participate in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Develop and extend a variety of products and applications for business customers together with the SCRUM teams
- Analyze and capture business’s demands in the team’s Product Backlog.
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the business departments in order to prioritize the Backlog
- Support the teams with intimate knowledge of the product domain during Grooming and Sprint Planning sessions
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Verification of business requirements and validation of the completed solutions
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)