Who We Are IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a Junior/Intermediate DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a junior person who will help us deliver elastic, efficient, fault-tolerant, and secure platforms for our industry leading product. In this role, you will work with other dedicated engineers and take responsibility for our application servers.
Junior/Intermediate DevOps EngineerREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with DevOps principles
- Experience with Jenkins, SVN
- Working knowledge with Docker containers
- Working knowledge with RDBMS, preferably MS-SQL
- Familiarity with Microservice system architecture is an advantage
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Scrum development work-flow
- Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Thinking outside of the box
- Extremely attentive to detail, organized and process focused
- Dynamic and innovative, with excellent communication skills
- Proactively identify and investigate problems
- Day to day operational support of CI, release and development of environments
- Propose, design and maintain automation tools or leverage existing ones for deployment automation, continuous integration, continuous development and continuous troubleshooting
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Install, test and administer enhancements to new and existing servers on our production and development environments
- Day-to-day interaction with tech support and integration teams to investigate and resolve issues
- Interact with the development team as necessary to escalate issues and/or request fixes and improvements
- Monitor resource allocation, consumption, and performance on all our applications and databases. Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Ensure data recoverability by conducting a schedule of system/disaster recovery scenarios
- Gain a working knowledge of our application topology
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The development of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance feedback and career pathing
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Additional health insurance
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- Great opportunity to work in flexible environment with work-from-home opportunities