WHO WE ARE IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a Game Designer.
The ideal Game Designer can take an idea from the Product Management, make the user experience scenarios and workflow, sketch the prototype and then create clean, precise design with intuitive and functional user interface. Game Designer should help us create new type of social in-game experience along with various engagement loops within the game eco-system. Game designer will create our beautiful and eye-catching graphics, ensuring the success of our games.
Graphic Design Camp
OUR GAME DESIGNER:
- Is creative
- Participate in the project process from beginning to launch, including brainstorming with creative and development teams
- Create use cases and scenarios
- Distill simple design solutions from complex user problems
- Creates game illustrations for various scenery and characters
- Creates beautiful and eye candy interface elements
- Can create 3d objects and elements to include into the games
- Have attention to detail and produces pixel perfect images
- Become a bridge between graphics and engineering teams
- Provide clear and exact feedback to the development team on internal UATs
- Ensure the usability and quality of the games across different platforms - mobile, desktop, tablet
- Stays up to date with the latest UI trends and techniques. Makes researches on new technologies
- Will work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Can confidently sell ideas and solutions to the stakeholders and/or clients.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in design field;
- Experience in mobile design is a plus;
- UI design skills;
- Ability to solve user experience problems and corner cases;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Strong understanding of layout, typography, composition and color;
- Communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum;
- Self-driven to solve hurdles as they arise, to handle multiple projects and meet the deadlines;
- Passion for design and user experience.
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)