WHO WE ARE IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for a BI Developer.
Business Intelligence DeveloperKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, developing and maintaining the IGSoft BI system
- Interpreting the business needs and translating them into technical specifications.
- Developing and executing database queries and conducting analyses
- Collaborating with Product Owners and other relevant stakeholders on reporting and game data analysis tools
- Providing best practices and insuring reports are accurate, optimized and operationally sound so that the business can execute as needed
- Developing and updating technical documentation
- Solid SQL knowledge
- ETL and DWH design and implementation
- SQL Server Stack – SSDE, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Power BI (or similar)
- Good communication and business learning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Profit sharing opportunities based on performance
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The developing of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance reviews
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Supplemental health insurance
- Corporate gifts
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)